Pro-Ject Phono Box E White
Phono Box E
The Phono Box E is a sturdy and modern-feeling introductory phono stage. Designed specifically to amplify your moving magnet cartridge output to line level. The form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable/amp without being intrusive.
- Ampliﬁcation and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Black or White casing
Input Impedance:47kΩ / 100pFInput Capacitance: 120pF Gain:40dBOutput Voltage Typically:500mV / 1kHz at 5mV / 1kHzNoise Floor:88dB - A WeightedTHD:<0.04%RIAA Equalisation Curve Accuracy:20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dBPower Consumption:20mA DCOutboard Power Supply:18V / 500mA DCDimensions (W x H x D)(w/Plugs):120 x 32 x 100(115)mm Weight:250g (Without Power Supply)
Please note: You will need interconnect cables to connect this phono stage to your amplifier.