Assai Card Information – Terms and Conditions
Assai Points are only collected / redeemed when you pay instore or by telephone via the shop till p.o.s. system for vinyl records.
1. By enrolling in this loyalty program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. The rules pertaining to Assai Points, as well as the various specials and discounts, point-values and pricing are subject to change without notice.
2. You must present your Assai Points Card / Give your postcode at the time of purchase to receive your points and is only valid for instore purchases.
3. Assai Points is not valid with any other discounted, bundles, gift voucher, Pro-Ject product purchases or reduced/sale items, it is only valid on full price vinyl purchased in store. If you use a coupon or another discount promotional offer, you will not be issued points during that visit.
4. No purchase is necessary to obtain an Assai Points Card or to enroll. However, you must be registered in the store to receive rewards and the card must be linked to an active e-mail address which is subscribed to our mailing list.
5. You will be awarded 5 points for every £1 spent and you will receive a receipt after each purchase, as confirmation that your points were credited to your account, this is subject to change at any time without notice.
6. Points may be earned ONLY by the Loyalty Card holder (or joint holder) who makes the purchase. Additional card holders can be linked to a single card. Points cannot be shared on a single transaction or purchase.
7. Your points will be credited to your account upon the settlement of your purchase and your rewards are automatic when threshold is reached (currently set at 500 points). When you choose to spend Assai points, your total value will be adjusted accordingly and your points then reset so you can start saving again. Assai points cannot be used on any items already on sale or price discounted as a promotion.
8. Except where required by law or provided for in the program rules, Assai Points have no cash value. Points are surrendered for redemption to new purchases.
9. HTS (Scotland) Ltd t/a Assai Records reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, and/or through illegal means or in a manner not authorized in the Official Rules & Conditions or in other legal or equitable remedy which may be available for the Assai Points Loyalty Card Program under applicable law.
10. We will never share or sell our Assai Card Members’ information.
11. Employees of HTS (Scotland) Limited are not eligible to participate in the Assai Points Loyalty Program.
12. Assai Points that go unused for 6 consecutive months will automatically forfeit points earned. In other words, if you don’t use it, you will lose it.
13. HTS (Scotland) Ltd reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Assai Points Loyalty Program, and to alter, limit, modify or add to the Assai Points Loyalty Program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including but not limited to imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels, without prior notice, and at any time.