Pro-Ject Juke box E Turntable
Available with matching Pro-Ject Box 5 Speakers (additional cables - available seperately).
Juke Box E is a vinyl record player with integrated phono stage, a Bluetooth receiver, a pre-amplifier and a power amplifier all in one stylish, compact chassis. Requiring only a set of speakers to make a complete hi-fi system, the performance and level of convenience on offer is unprecedented for the price.
The record player itself is based on a modified version of the popular Pro-Ject Primary design. While requiring no complicated set-up, the turntable design still includes premium features like an 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings, Ortofon OM 5E cartridge, perimeter belt-drive operation and a low-vibration synchronous motor with reliable speed stability. To set the turntable up there’s no need to adjust the anti-skate or counter-balance settings, simply install the belt and you’re ready to spin!
Built into the turntable chassis is a premium integrated amplifier with plenty of power and dynamic sound. Boasting 50W per-channel output, the amplifier has a moving-magnet phono stage built-in, based on Pro-Ject’s coveted Phono Box technology. There’s also a wireless Bluetooth input for CD-quality streaming from a compatible smart device, and an additional Line input. So any modern source can also be added to the Juke Box E system.
Though the Juke Box E has everything you need to build a hi-fi system, it’s still possible to take the system even further with the Line and Phono outputs for either adding in a headphone amplifier (such as the Head Box S2), connecting to another larger system or even integrating an Analogue-Digital Converter (such as the A/D Box S2 Phono) for computer recording. The forward-thinking design also follows through to the overall quality of the Juke Box E.
With gold-plated RCA connectors and isolated speaker terminals on the back panel, the Juke Box E carries with it a real sense of prestige. The same can also be said for the overall construction, thanks to the thick, heavy high-gloss plinth, luxury aluminium pulley, included removable dust cover, special decoupling feet and the intuitive display panel on the top-chassis.
Operation is simple thanks to the volume and input information shown on the display, and the 32-step digital potentiometer – with added push function for switching inputs – allows you to set playback at exactly your desired volume. For times when the Juke Box E is out of reach, the supplied remote control helps with switching inputs and adjusting volume, as well as accessing more sophisticated controls including Bass and Treble adjustment and a Loudness boost.
The Juke Box E delivers a true stereo hi-fi system in a box with the simplest of set-up processes. Once again, Pro-Ject Audio Systems are on a mission to make the premium hi-fi vinyl listening experience accessible to as many people as possible, and this time they’ve delivered with an entirely new concept that is sure to turn heads.
- Premium turntable with integrated amplifier built-in
- Simple set-up and operation
- Turntable, Bluetooth and Line inputs
- High-contrast display on top-panel
- Control volume and input with built-in digital potentiometer
- Control all inputs and more advanced features with supplied remote control
- 50W per-channel output (4Ω)
- Phono and Line outputs
- Gold-plated sockets
- Premium belt-drive turntable with manual speed change
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating force
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge included
- Low-vibration synchronous motor
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Dust cover included
- Available in High-Gloss Black, Red or White
* Please note - additional cables will be required to connect the speakers to the turntable. Depending on position of the speakers, speaker cable or connect-it cables are available seperately.