PRO-JECT VTE-R Vertical Wall Mountable MATT WHITE TURNTABLE NEW OFFICIAL
A turntable set-up does not need to be complicated, as the Project VTE proves.
The VTE Turntable is a belt-driven deck, with the ability for it to be vertical standing or wall mounted. A fast and easy installation process is made possible, because it comes pre-configured out of the box, with no technical or in-depth set-up required.
An Ortofon OM5e moving magnet cartridge is factory fitted to the 8.6" aluminium tonearm. It has a silicone belt and a low vibration synchronous motor, with DC power supply.
The tracking force and anti-skate are set for use and there's a special mechanism for getting the perfect tracking possible whilst in the vertical position. the VTE has a pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable.
Naturally, a record clamp is included for securing the record whilst in use.
The Technical Bit:
• Vertical standing or optional wall mount
• Belt drive Turntable with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• DC power supply
• 8.6" aluminium tonearm
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge factory fitted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Record clamp for secure record fixing